The 81.3 cm TimeCutter SS 3225 with 16 hp Toro OHV single cylinder engine features the Smart Speed control system with three speed range - Trim, Tow and Mow for precise control and easy maneuvering.
With the TimeCutter series you can now spend more time enjoying your lawn and less time mowing it. A lot less time. The Toro TimeCutter is so maneuverable, it can cut your mowing time in half.
TimeCutter SS 3225-74710
16 hp (11.9 kW) Toro® OHV single cylinder 452 cc
Stamped steel - single blade
Dual Hydrostatic Hydro-Gear® ZT 2100
Ground Speed (Maximum)
11.3 km/h, Smart Speed® control system - 3 speed range
Height of Cut
3.8 - 11.4 cm, 7 positions
Rear: 45.7 cm x 15.2 cm
Front: 28 cm x 10.2 cm
Digital Hour Meter
45.7 cm extra tall
3 years warranty
Smart Speed Control System - Three Speed range
- Toro’s Smart Speed control system lets you choose from three ground speed ranges for optimal performance. Use low TRIM range to trim closer for maximum time savings, choose medium TOW range for towing attachments, or select high MOW range to mow large open areas and finish quickly.
Toro Premium OHV Single Cylinder Engine
- Toro’s premium single cylinder engine is tuned specifically to the requirements of each machine they power, so they’re ideal for the applications they’re made for. Their intelligent design and tight tolerances help the governor respond faster with more power when you need it, so you’re ready to handle your toughest outdoor tasks. With heavy-duty components and innovative features, it’s the perfect match for the job you need to do.
• Overhead valve (OHV) design
• Cast iron cylinder liner
• Triple piston rings
• Oversized crankshaft bearings
• Die cast connecting rod
• Hardened valve guides
• Automatic compression release
• Full pressure lubrication oil filter
• Large dual-stage air filter
- When you're mowing for an extended period, there's no substitute for a good seat. The 45.7 cm extra tall seat provides ample back support for a smooth, comfortable ride.
Dual Hydrostatic Drive System - ZT 2100
- Provides independent power to each wheel for maximum traction and maneuverability.
Heavy-duty 10 Gauge Unibody Steel Frame
- The lower the gauge, the thicker the metal. That is why we use heavy-duty 10 gauge steel. The unibody steel frame provides the optimal balance in rigidity and flexibility for quick, highly maneuverable mowing conditions.
Precision Steering System
- Control lever dampeners provide smooth drive engagement to prevent jerky operation and sudden starts and stops. Thick, padded control levels allow you to keep in control and ride in comfort.
11.4 Litre Fuel Tank with Sight Gauge
- Higher capacity fuel tank lets you mow longer and the convenient sight gauge provides a quick view of the fuel level. The large petrol cap makes filling up easy.
Automatic Parking Brake
- Automatically engages when the control arms are moved outward. Eliminates the need for a separate parking brake, making operation easy.
- This heavy-duty steel guard protects the engine from branches and debris as you maneuver around your lawn.
Non-Slip, Easy-to-Clean Floor Pan
- The pierced floor pan is perfect for homeowners who like their mower to look as nice as their lawn. Simply hose down the floor pan after each use and keep your TimeCutter looking as good as new. The non-slip pierced extrusions also provide an additional measure of safety.