Need to power through tough mowing conditions that would strain conventional petrol-powered mowers? Toro Z Master® Professional 7000 Series offers superior quality of cut and performance that are needed for a wide array of turf maintenance requirements.
This model features 183 cm TURBO FORCE® cutting deck with 898 cc liquid-cooled Kubota® diesel engine. The powerful yet fuel-efficient engine is compact and exceptionally well-balanced for low vibration.
The liquid-cooled system ensures cleaner combustion and extended engine life.
Z Master Professional 7000 - 74274
25 hp (18.6 kW) Kubota® liquid-cooled diesel 898 cc
TURBO FORCE® 7-gauge high-strength steel with bull-nose front bumper
Side discharge tools-free adjustable baffle
Maximum Forward Speed
24" x 12" - 12"
13" x 6.5" - 6" flat-free semi pneumatic
Height of Cut
1.5" - 5.0"
Rubber Discharge Chute
9" diameter cast iron
Premium greasable tapered roller bearings
0.25" heat-treated steel
Blade Tip Speed
Carrier Frame Construction
2" x 2" x 3/16" steel
5 years/1200 hours limited warranty and 5 years/1200 hours spindle limited warranty (from model year 2017)
*See your certified Toro dealer for full details on warranties.
- Exclusive TURBO FORCE® Deck
- High-capacity, 7-gauge, 140 mm deep TURBO FORCE® cutting decks with patented adjustable discharge baffle works in tandem with high-torque 3-cylinder diesel engines to provide exceptional cutting performance at high ground speeds.
- Liquid-Cooled Kubota® Engine
- The powerful yet fuel-efficient engine is compact and exceptionally well-balanced for low vibration. The liquid-cooled system ensures cleaner combustion and extended engine life.
- Robust Cast Iron Spindle
- Robust cast iron spindle housings with solid splined shaft.
- Hydro Pump
- Utilises a heavy-duty dual 16 cc Hydro-Gear® variable displacement pump assembly, and coupled together with high-torque wheel motors, provides outstanding drivability performance.
- Semi-Pneumatic Flat-Free Caster Tyres
- Eliminate time-consuming flats.
- Diesel Fuel Efficiency
- Diesel engines are more efficient than petrol engines of the same power, resulting in lower fuel consumption. Diesel fuel is denser and contains about 18% more energy by volume, providing added power for more demanding conditions.
- Biodiesel Ready
- All diesel-powered Toro Z Master mowers are approved to utilise up to 20% biodiesel (B20) fuel blends. Based on EPA-designed engine tests, the overall smog-forming potential from biodiesel exhaust emissions is nearly 50% less than that measured for diesel.
- Instrument Panel
- The easy to see instrument panel includes a digital hour meter, fuel gauge, voltage meter and diagnostics indicators for troubleshooting at a glance.
- Folding Rollover Protection System
- A Rollover Protection System (ROPS), complete with seat belt, comes standard for operator protection in the case of accidental rollovers and tipovers. In situations where sufficient vertical clearance is not available, such as loading on an enclosed trailer, the ROPS can be temporarily unlocked and folded down.
- Exclusive TURBO FORCE® Deck