The Toro Z Master® Professional 6000 EFI Series is Toro’s most advanced zero-turning radius mower. Everything added to this series was developed with the landscape professional in mind.
This model features 152.4 cm cutting deck, 999 cc Kohler® Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) engine with Toro’s exclusive, new Next Gen Horizon™ Technology system and electronic governor (E-Gov) to provide maximum productivity with reduced carbon footprint and at the same time increase fuel efficiency.
It’s technology that refined the Z Master® to make a great commercial mower even better.
Z Master Professional 6000 EFI Horizon Technology - 74946
34 hp (25.4 kW) Kohler® Command Pro EFI ECV940, electronic governor and Toro® Next Gen Horizon™ Technology 999 cc
TURBO FORCE® 7-gauge high-strength steel with bull-nose front bumper
Side discharge tools-free adjustable baffle
Maximum Forward Speed
24" x 12" - 12"
13" x 6.5" - 6" flat-free semi pneumatic
Height of Cut
1.0" - 5.5"
Rubber Discharge Chute
9" diameter cast iron
Maintenance-free ball bearings
0.25" heat-treated steel
Blade Tip Speed
Carrier Frame Construction
3" x 1.5" x 10 gauge
5 years/1400 hours limited warranty and 5 years/1400 hours spindle limited warranty
*See your certified Toro dealer for full details on warranties.
- Kohler® EFI Engine
- Kohler® Closed-Loop EFI engine provides the highest productivity with the lowest operating cost and reduced carbon footprint. It’s the easiest, the most reliable starting engine and backed by Kohler’s unlimited hour three year commercial warranty*. The electronic governor system eliminates governor droop and regulates the engine speed at varying loads, which improves fuel efficiency.
- *See your certified Toro dealer for full details on warranties.
- Toro Next Gen Horizon™ Technology and Electronic Governor (E-Gov)
- The Toro® Next Gen Horizon™ Technology system is an on-board intelligence platform that enables communication and response between key systems on the mower. It enhances the machines’ overall performance in a wide range of mowing conditions, hence increasing fuel efficiency.
- The Toro® Horizon™ system uses a speed control module and a throttle/rocker switch (Max, Economy and Low modes) to interact with the Kohler® EFI and electronic governor systems to command engine RPM and throttle plate angle according to load.
- Exclusive TURBO FORCE® Deck
- The rugged TURBO FORCE® deck is constructed of 7-gauge, high-strength steel with bull-nose bumper, which is 33% thicker and 32% higher in yield strength than ordinary 10-gauge commercial steel. The combined effect is 75% stronger, so it easily handles the most demanding conditions and resists damage from impacts and abrasion.
- Semi-Pneumatic Flat-Free Caster Tyres
- Eliminate time-consuming flats.
- Unibody Frame
- Lighter and more durable frame. The frame has been positioned lower to the ground, improving centre of gravity, balance and traction in most conditions. As an added perk, it’s made the machine easier to handle.
- Twin Unitised Pump and Wheel Motor Transmissions with Cooling Fans
- Proven commercial hydraulic components while eliminating hoses and other potential leak points. You’ll get a smoother, faster response while enjoying an even more reliable machine.
- Instrument Panel
- The easy to see instrument panel includes a digital hour meter, fuel gauge, voltage meter and diagnostics indicators for troubleshooting at a glance.
- Operator Comfort and Control
- Deluxe suspension seat features thick cushions, large bolsters and 3-D isolator mounts that absorb bumps and vibrations to reduce operator fatigue.
- Folding Rollover Protection System
- A Rollover Protection System (ROPS), complete with seat belt, comes standard for operator protection in the case of accidental rollovers and tipovers. In situations where sufficient vertical clearance is not available, such as loading on an enclosed trailer, the ROPS can be temporarily unlocked and folded down.
- Kohler® EFI Engine