When you cover a lot of ground, you need a machine that keeps up. Toro’s Z Master® Professional 6000 Series fits the bill.
This 152.4 cm (60 inch) packs the power and comfort you demand.
From the powerful 31 hp Kawasaki® V-Twin engine, vibration-absorbing deluxe suspension seat to the high-strength steel TURBO FORCE® deck, it’s built to work hard and run at optimal levels.
Z Master Professional 6000 - 74960
31 hp (23.1 kW) Kawasaki® V-Twin FX921V 999 cc
24" x 12" - 12" Turf Master
13" x 6.5" - 6", smooth tread, semi-pneumatic.
Maximum Forward Speed
TURBO FORCE® 7-gauge high-strength steel with bull-nose front bumper
Height of Cut
1.0" - 5.5" in 0.25" increments
Side discharge tools-free adjustable baffle
Rubber Discharge Chute
22.9 cm diameter cast iron
Maintenance-free ball bearings
0.6 cm heat-treated steel
Blade Tip Speed
Deluxe suspension seat with 3-D isolation mounts
Carrier Frame Construction
3" x 1.5" x 10 gauge
5 years/1400 hours limited warranty and 5 years/1400 hours spindle limited warranty
*See your certified Toro dealer for full details on warranties.
- TURBO FORCE® Deck
- Rugged, 7-gauge high-strength steel deck constructed to handle extreme conditions, delivering the ultimate in cutting performance.
- High-Strength Blades
- High-lift, flex-resistant, 0.63 cm thick blades are made of heat-treated steel for maximum durability and an outstanding cut every time.
- Unibody Frame
- Lighter and more durable frame. The frame is positioned lower to the ground, improving centre of gravity, balance and traction in most conditions. As an added perk, it’s made the machine easier to handle.
- Twin Unitised Pump and Wheel Motors with Cooling Fans
- Proven commercial hydraulic components while eliminating hoses and other potential leak points. You’ll get a smoother, faster response while enjoying an even more reliable machine. Transmissions are equipped with cooling fans.
- Deluxe Suspension Seat
- Deluxe suspension seat features thick cushions, large bolsters and 3-D isolator mounts that absorb bumps and vibrations to reduce operator fatigue.
- Instrument Panel
- The easy to see instrument panel includes a digital hour meter, fuel gauge, voltage meter and diagnostics indicators for troubleshooting at a glance.
- TURBO FORCE® Deck