The Z Master Commercial 3000 Series offers the perfect blend of performance, durability and value.
This 121.9 cm (48 inch) model features Toro’s exclusive TURBO FORCE cutting deck, robust cast iron spindle housings with solid 2.5 cm (1 inch) steel spindle shafts and 12 cc unitised pump and wheel motor transmissions for professional results and dependability.
The deluxe suspension seat (available from model year 2017) features thick cushions, large bolsters and 3-D isolator mounts that absorb bumps and vibrations to reduce operator fatigue.
Z Master Commercial 3000-74952
20.5 hp (15.3 kW) Kawasaki® V-Twin FX651V 726 cc
23" x 9.5" - 12" Turf Master
13" x 5" - 6", pneumatic.
Maximum Forward Speed
TURBO FORCE® 7-gauge high-strength steel with bull-nose front bumper
Height of Cut
1.0" - 5.5" (2.54 cm – 14 cm) with 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments
Side discharge tools adjustable baffle
Rubber Discharge Chute
9" diameter cast iron
Maintenance-free ball bearings
0.6 cm thick heat-treated steel
Blade Tip Speed
Carrier Frame Construction
3" x 1.5" x 10 gauge
5 years/1200 hours limited warranty and 5 years/1200 hours spindle limited warranty
*See your certified Toro dealer for full details on warranties.
- Exclusive TURBO FORCE® Deck
- Rugged, 7-gauge high-strength steel deck constructed to handle extreme conditions, delivering the ultimate in cutting performance.
- Maintenance-Free Tough Spindle Assemblies
- A robust cast iron housing with a solid 1 inch steel spindle shaft absorbs impact loads and distributes them across a broader area of the deck shell.
- Twin Unitised Pump and Wheel Motor Transmissions
- Proven commercial hydraulic components while eliminating hoses and other potential leak points. You’ll get a smoother, faster response while enjoying an even more reliable machine.
- Deluxe Suspension Seat
- Deluxe suspension seat features thick cushions, large bolsters and 3-D isolator mounts that absorb bumps and vibrations to reduce operator fatigue.
- Instrument Panel
- The easy to see instrument panel includes a digital hour meter, fuel gauge, voltage meter and diagnostics indicators for troubleshooting at a glance.
- Traction and Performance
- Industry-leading traction and control - low centre of gravity enhances hillside traction and stability for superior handling on hills.
- Folding Rollover Protection System
- A Rollover Protection System (ROPS), complete with seat belt, comes standard for operator protection in the case of accidental rollovers and tipovers. In situations where sufficient vertical clearance is not available, such as loading on an enclosed trailer, the ROPS can be temporarily unlocked and folded down.
- Rugged Frame
- A commercial-grade carrier frame, constructed of 3" x 1.5" tubular steel, supports the cutting deck and stands up to the rigors of professional use.
- Rubber Discharge Chute
- High performance rubber discharge chute allows for close trimming without damaging chute or landscape structures. Patented design provides exceptional clipping dispersion.
- Exclusive TURBO FORCE® Deck