The TITAN HD 2000 Series MyRIDE® mower delivers durability, professional results and performance at an outstanding value. Tackle your toughest jobs, on or off the mower, with the all new tool-mounting capability, bringing unmatched utility and productivity right to your fingertips.
This 52" Titan HD zero turn mower features Toro's patented TURBO FORCE cutting deck for outstanding quality of cut and durability. The 24.5 hp Toro V-Twin commercial-grade engine is built specifically for the TITAN HD 2000 Series to provide optimal performance and reliability.
Titan HD provides you the exclusive ability to easily attach your tools and accessories directly to the mower with the innovative tool-mounting brackets, saving you time and improving your efficiency.
TITAN HD 2000 Series – 74466
24.5 hp (18.3 kW) Toro V-Twin cylinder 708 cc
TURBO FORCE 7/10-gauge high-strength steel with bull-nose bumper
Rubber Discharge Chute
Hydraulic Drive System
Ground Speed (Maximum)
Height of Cut
3.8 cm – 12.7 cm in 0.64 cm increments, 15 positions
20.3 cm aluminium, sealed ball bearings, 2.54 cm shaft
Rear: 58.4 cm x 24.1 cm
Front: 33 cm x 16.5 cm
MyRIDE suspension system deluxe seat with large bolsters and thick cushion
Side console ready
Deck Lift Assist Pedal
Standard (foot operated only)
Roll Over Protection System (ROPS)
4 year/750 hour limited
- MyRIDE® for maximum comfort- The suspended operator platform allows for 3” of travel and reduces impacts, bumps and vibrations that reach the operator, resulting in a superior ride. Choose your ride setting-the operator can easily and quickly adjust rear shock ride settings to account for their personal ride preferences, without the use of tools!
Innovative Tool Carrying
- Titan HD provides you the exclusive ability to safely and easily attach your tools and accessories directly to the mower with the innovative tool-mounting brackets.
TURBO FORCE® Cutting Deck
- Titan HD features side discharge cutting decks. Toro’s patented TURBO FORCE® decks is constructed to handle rugged terrain delivering the ultimate in cutting performance and durability. Nothing cuts as well as TURBO FORCE.
Toro Commercial-Grade Engine
- Powered by commercial-grade engines from Toro®. Provides optimal performance and reliability. Heavy-duty canister style air filtration system protects the engine from contaminants and prolongs product life.
- The integrated pump and wheel motor uses proven commercial hydraulic components while eliminating hoses and other potential leak points. You’ll get a smoother, faster response while enjoying an even more reliable machine.
- From the durable 7/10-gauge high-strength steel TURBO FORCE® cutting deck, to the rugged 2” x 3” tubular frame and commercial-grade hydraulics, the TITAN HD zero turn mowers are built to last.
- The flip-up floor panel and easy access to routine service points around the engine make service easy.
Height Of Cut Adjustment
- Change the deck height quickly and easily with this intuitively designed panel.