For more than 25 years, Toro has been manufacturing zero turn mowers that deliver the outstanding quality of cut associated with the Toro brand along with the time savings only zero turn technology can offer.
The 106.7 cm TimeCutter SS 4225 with 22.5 hp Toro OHV V-Twin cylinder engine features the Smart Speed control system with three speed range - Trim, Tow and Mow for precise control and easy maneuvering.
With the TimeCutter series you can now spend more time enjoying your lawn and less time mowing it. A lot less time. The Toro TimeCutter is so maneuverable, it can cut your mowing time in half.
TimeCutter SS 3225-74726
22.5 hp (16.8 kW) Toro OHV V-Twin cylinder 708 cc
Cutting Width 106.7 cm Deck Material
Stamped steel - twin blade
Dual Hydrostatic Hydro-Gear® ZT 2100
Ground Speed (Maximum)
11.3 km/h, Smart Speed® control system
- 3 speed range
Height of Cut
3.8 - 11.4 cm, 7 positions
Rear: 45.7 cm x 19 cm
Front: 28 cm x 10.2 cm
45.7 cm extra tall
3 years warranty
Smart Speed Control System - Three Speed range
- Toro’s Smart Speed control system lets you choose from three ground speed ranges for optimal performance. Use low TRIM range to trim closer for maximum time savings, choose medium TOW range for towing attachments, or select high MOW range to mow large open areas and finish quickly.
Powerful Toro OHV V-Twin Cylinder Engine
- Toro’s premium V-Twin cylinder engine is tuned specifically to the requirements of each machine they power, so they’re ideal for the applications they’re made for. Their intelligent design and tight tolerances help the governor respond faster with more power when you need it, so you’re ready to handle your toughest outdoor tasks. With heavy-duty components and innovative features, it’s the perfect match for the job you need to do.
• Overhead valve (OHV) design
• Cast iron cylinder liner
• Triple piston rings
• Oversized crankshaft bearings
• Die cast connecting rod
• Hardened valve guides
• Automatic compression release
• Full pressure lubrication oil filter
• Large dual-stage air filter
- When you're mowing for an extended period, there's no substitute for a good seat. The 45.7 cm extra tall seat provides ample back support for a smooth, comfortable ride.
Dual Hydrostatic Drive System - ZT 2100
- Provides independent power to each wheel for maximum traction and maneuverability.
Heavy-duty 10 Gauge Frame
- Provides increased strength, durability and reliability.
Automatic Parking Brake
- Automatically engages when the control arms are moved outward. Eliminates the need for a separate parking brake, making operation easy.
- This heavy-duty steel guard protects the engine from branches and debris as you maneuver around your lawn.
11.4 Litre Fuel Tank with Sight Gauge
- Higher capacity fuel tank lets you mow longer and the convenient sight gauge provides a quick view of the fuel level. The large petrol cap makes filling up easy.