The new TimeCutter HD zero turn mower does more than cut grass to perfection. It can also cut your mowing time almost in half*. But when you’re bouncing around on rough terrain, speed won’t do you any good without superior comfort to match.
The smooth MyRIDE Suspension System features a suspended operator platform that cushions you from bumps and vibrations, so you can be more productive and stay comfortable. And the heavy-duty GRADE 50 high-strength steel deck is nearly 50% stronger than other decks**, so you can power through tough grass. You’ll not only enjoy mowing — you’ll enjoy more free time.
*Time savings are from 2008-2012 survey results for Toro residential zero-turn mowers, as reported by owners.
**Compared to regular 11-gauge steel decks. Deck shell and leading edge are made of high-strength 10-gauge steel.
TimeCutter MR 5400 – 75212
Engine 22.5 hp (16.8kW) Toro V-Twin 708 cc Mowing Deck 48″ (1121.9 cm) Fabricated – Grade 50 High-Strength 10 Gauge Front Axle 2.5″ x 2.5′ Fully tubular Fuel Capacity 18.9 litres Frame Heavy duty 10 gauge Deck Washout Ports 2 standard Deck Spindles 8″ (20.3 cm) diameter housing
1″ (2.54 mm) diameter shaft
Blade-Tip Speed 18,800+ ft/min Anti-Scalp Rollers 3 standard Height of Cut 1.5″ – 4.5″ (3.8 cm – 11.4 cm), adjusts in 0.25″ (0.6 cm) increments, 13 positions Transmission HG-ZT3100 Ground Speed up to 13.7 km/h Tyres (Rear) 22″ x 10″ – 10″ Tyres (Front) 13″ x 6″ – 6 Seat 18″ thickly padded, premium Seat Suspension MyRide Suspension System Armrests Standard Steering Levers Pro-control dampers Anti-Vibration Floor Mat Standard Hitch Standard 12V Accessory Port Standard Rear Engine Guard Standard, Bucket ready Smart Speed Control System Standard Dimension Length: 82.1″ (208.5 cm)
Width: 63.4″ (161 cm) – deflector down
Height: 44.1″ (112 cm) – to top of seat
ROPS (foldable for storage) Optional Hour Meter Standard Warranty Consumer: 3 years/300 hours machine, 3 years/300 hours engine, 90 days wear parts, 1 year battery
Commercial: 3 years/300 hours machine, 3 years/300 hours engine, 90 days wear parts, 90 days battery
MyRide Suspension System
- Once you take hold of the controls, the rest of your body is isolated from the mower. The suspended operator platform allows you to float with 3″ of travel – double that of a standard suspension seat*.
*Typical suspension seats in this class have 1.5″ of travel.
Personalised Ride Setting
- Each person who uses the mower can quickly and easily adjust the ride settings to their personal preference, making the TimeCutter HD the king of custom comfort.
Excellent Handling and Maneuverability
- Large 22″ rear tyres to ensure better handling and maneuverability, plus a smoother ride.
Professional Grade Performance
- Toro TimeCutter HD mowing decks are made of fully-welded GRADE 50 high-strength steel to stand up to your toughest mowing challenges. In fact, our high-strength 10-gauge steel deck is nearly 50% stronger than regular 11-gauge steel decks, giving you the durability acreages demand. From top to bottom, every detail delivers the heavy-duty performance of a commercial mower, down to the quality of cut. It’s not only built to last; it’s built to give you a property that makes you proud.
Smart Speed Control
- Toro’s Smart Speed control system lets you choose from three ground speed ranges for optimal performance. Use low TRIM range to trim closer for maximum time savings, choose medium TOW range for towing attachments, or select high MOW range to mow large open areas
Standard Tow Hitch
- With the Smart Speed control system and the standard hitch, you can tow attachments with precision speed and control.
- Take a utility bucket with you to carry tools, debris or other supplies. Simply rest your bucket on the lip built into the rear engine guard, and secure it with a strap to hold it in place*.
*Bucket and strap not included. Consult owner’s manual for weight and use restrictions.
12V Accessory Port
- Need portable power to charge your MP3 player or personal fan? Just plug it into the 12V accessory port.