TimeCutter® MX zero turn mowers offer the same time-saving speed and agility of a TimeCutter® SS with the added strength and durability of a fabricated deck and heavy-duty transmissions.
The TimeCutter® MX 5075 zero turn riding mower is powered by a 24.5 hp Toro® OHV V-Twin cylinder engine. It features a 127 cm, 10 gauge steel fabricated cutting deck and convenient washout port.
Mow in the ultimate of comfort sitting on a MyRIDE® suspension system deluxe padded premium seat with adjustable armrests. It also features a Smart Speed® control system with three speed range - Trim, Tow and Mow for precise control and easy maneuvering.
24.5 hp (18.3 kW) Toro® OHV V-Twin 708 cc
Cutting Width 127 cm Deck Material
Fabricated deck - triple blade
Dual Hydrostatic Hydro-Gear® ZT 2200
Ground Speed (Maximum)
11.3 km/h, Smart Speed® control system - 3 speed range
Height of Cut
3.8 - 11.4 cm, 7 positions
Rear: 50.8 cm x 25.4 cm
Front: 33 cm x 16.5 cm
Digital Hour Meter
MyRIDE® suspension system with 45.7 cm thickly padded premium
3 years warranty
Comfortable Seat - MyRIDE® Suspension System
- The TimeCutter® MX5075 zero turn lawn mower features the smooth MyRIDE®suspension system with a suspended operator platform that cushions you from bumps and vibrations on rough terrain.
Powerful Toro® OHV V-Twin Engine
- Powerful 24.5 hp Toro® OHV V-Twin engine provides smooth, quiet and optimal power.
Smart Speed® Control System - Three Speed range
- Toro’s Smart Speed® control system lets you choose from three ground speed ranges for optimal performance. Use low TRIM range to trim closer for maximum time savings, choose medium TOW range for towing attachments, or select high MOW range to mow large open areas and finish quickly.
Dual Hydrostatic Drive System - ZT 2200
- Provides independent power to each wheel for maximum traction and maneuverability.
- Welded together from plates of 10-gauge steel, this deck can handle tough conditions. The lower the guage the thicker the steel.
Heavy-Duty 10 Gauge Frame
- Provides increased strength, durability and reliability.
Automatic Parking Brake
- Automatically engages when the control arms are moved outward. Eliminates the need for a separate parking brake, making operation easy.
- This heavy-duty steel guard protects the engine from branches and debris as you maneuver around your lawn.
11.4 Litre Fuel Capacity
- All TimeCutter riding mowers feature a large 11.4 litre fuel tank for more mowing with fewer fill-ups. Knowing when to fill up is simple thanks to the translucent tank, which also helps to prevent overfilling.