TimeCutter® MX zero turn mowers offer the same time-saving speed and agility of a TimeCutter® SS with the added strength and durability of a fabricated deck and heavy-duty transmissions. The Smart Speed® control system and height of cut assist pedal also help you work smarter, not harder.
The TimeCutter® MX 5050 zero turn riding mower is powered by a 24.5 hp Toro® OHV V-Twin cylinder engine. It features a 127 cm, 10 gauge steel fabricated cutting deck and convenient washout port.
Mow in the ultimate of comfort sitting on a 45.7 cm thickly padded premium seat. It also features a Smart Speed® control system with three speed range - Trim, Tow and Mow for precise control and easy maneuvering.
24.5 hp (18.3 kW) Toro® OHV V-Twin cylinder 708 cc
Fabricated deck - triple blade
Dual Hydrostatic Hydro-Gear® ZT 2200
Ground Speed (Maximum)
11.3 km/h, Smart Speed® control system - 3 speed range
Height of Cut
3.8 - 11.4 cm, 7 positions
Rear: 50.8 cm x 25.4 cm
Front: 33 cm x 12.7 cm
45.7 cm thickly padded premium
3 years warranty
Smart Speed® Control System - Three Speed range
- Toro’s Smart Speed® control system lets you choose from three ground speed ranges for optimal performance. Use low TRIM range to trim closer for maximum time savings, choose medium TOW range for towing attachments, or select high MOW range to mow large open areas and finish quickly.
Powerful Toro® OHV V-Twin Cylinder Engine
- Toro’s premium V-Twin cylinder engine is tuned specifically to the requirements of each machine they power, so they’re ideal for the applications they’re made for. Their intelligent design and tight tolerances help the governor respond faster with more power when you need it, so you’re ready to handle your toughest outdoor tasks. With heavy-duty components and innovative features, it’s the perfect match for the job you need to do.
• Self-cleaning air filtration system
• Two-barrel carburetor
• Quick-drain oil hose
• Vacuum override choke
• 5-bolt heads
• Heavy-duty air cleaner hinge
• Cast-iron cylinder liner
• Automotive-style piston assembly
- Welded together from plates of 10-gauge steel, this deck can handle tough conditions. The lower the guage the thicker the steel.
Dual Hydrostatic Drive System - ZT 2200
- Provides independent power to each wheel for maximum traction and maneuverability.
Heavy-Duty 10 Gauge Frame
- Provides increased strength, durability and reliability.
Automatic Parking Brake
- Automatically engages when the control arms are moved outward. Eliminates the need for a separate parking brake, making operation easy.
- When you're mowing for an extended period, there's no substitute for a good seat. The 45.7 cm thickly padded premium seat provides ample back support for a smooth, comfortable ride.
- This heavy-duty steel guard protects the engine from branches and debris as you maneuver around your lawn.
11.4 Litre Fuel Capacity
- All TimeCutter riding mowers feature a large 11.4 litre fuel tank for more mowing with fewer fill-ups. Knowing when to fill up is simple thanks to the translucent tank, which also helps to prevent overfilling.