TimeCutter MX zero turn mowers offer the same time-saving speed and agility of a TimeCutter SS with the added strength and durability of a fabricated deck and heavy-duty transmissions.
The TimeCutter MX 4200 zero turn riding mower is powered by a 22.5 hp Toro V-Twin cylinder engine with self-cleaning air filtration system. It features a 106.7 cm, 10 gauge steel fabricated cutting deck and convenient washout port.
Mow in the ultimate of comfort sitting on an 45.7 cm thickly padded premium seat. It also features a Smart Speed control system with three speed range - Trim, Tow and Mow for precise control and easy maneuvering.
22.5 hp (16.8 kW) Toro OHV V-Twin cylinder 708 cc
Cutting Width 106.7 cm Deck Material
Stamped steel - twin blade
Dual Hydrostatic Hydro-Gear® ZT 2100
Ground Speed (Maximum)
11.3 km/h, Smart Speed® control system
- 3 speed range
Height of Cut
3.8 - 11.4 cm, 7 positions
Rear: 45.7 cm x 19 cm
Front: 28 cm x 10.2 cm
45.7 cm extra tall
3 years warranty
Smart Speed Control System - Three Speed range
- Toro’s Smart Speed control system lets you choose from three ground speed ranges for optimal performance. Use low TRIM range to trim closer for maximum time savings, choose medium TOW range for towing attachments, or select high MOW range to mow large open areas and finish quickly.
Powerful Toro OHV V-Twin Cylinder Engine
- Toro’s premium V-Twin cylinder engine is tuned specifically to the requirements of each machine they power, so they’re ideal for the applications they’re made for. Their intelligent design and tight tolerances help the governor respond faster with more power when you need it, so you’re ready to handle your toughest outdoor tasks. With heavy-duty components and innovative features, it’s the perfect match for the job you need to do.
• Self-cleaning air filtration system
• Two-barrel carburetor
• Quick-drain oil hose
• Vacuum override choke
• 5-bolt heads
• Heavy-duty air cleaner hinge
• Cast-iron cylinder liner
• Automotive-style piston assembly
- When you're mowing for an extended period, there's no substitute for a good seat. The 45.7 cm extra tall seat provides ample back support for a smooth, comfortable ride.
Dual Hydrostatic Drive System - ZT 2100
- Provides independent power to each wheel for maximum traction and maneuverability.
Heavy-duty 10 Gauge Frame
- Provides increased strength, durability and reliability.
- This heavy-duty steel guard protects the engine from branches and debris as you maneuver around your lawn.
Automatic Parking Brake
- Automatically engages when the control arms are moved outward. Eliminates the need for a separate parking brake, making operation easy.
11.4 Litre Fuel Tank with Sight Gauge
- Higher capacity fuel tank lets you mow longer and the convenient sight gauge provides a quick view of the fuel level. The large petrol cap makes filling up easy.