Long days will feel shorter with the all-new, amazingly comfortable MyRIDE® suspension system on Toro® Z Master® Professional 6000 Series 72 inch mower.
The fully suspended, adjustable operator platform isolates bumps and vibrations so you don’t feel the rough terrain. It’s the Toro toughness you expect with a ride you won’t believe.
This 183 cm Professional 6000 series model features a 31 hp Kawasaki® V-Twin 999 cc engine, TURBO FORCE® deck and our patented adjustable discharge chute. The unitized pump and wheel motor uses proven commercial hydraulic components while eliminating hoses and other potential leak points.
Master Professional 6000 Series MyRIDE Suspension System - 75968
31 hp (23.1 kW) Kawasaki® V-Twin FX921V 999 cc
24" x 12" - 12" Turf Master
13" x 6.5" - 6", smooth tread, semi-pneumatic
Maximum Forward Speed
TURBO FORCE® 7-gauge high-strength steel with bull-nose front bumper
Height of Cut
1.0" - 5.5" in 0.25" increments
Side discharge tools-free adjustable baffle
Rubber Discharge Chute
MyRIDE® Suspension System
Comfort platform: MyRIDE® suspension system
Platform Travel: 3.6"
Shocks: 1 front / 2 rear
ISO Mounts: Qty 4, 2.5" 3-D isolation mounts
Seat: Deluxe seat with padded armrests
Adjustability: 5 point adjustment on rear shocks
22.9 cm diameter cast iron
Greasable tapered roller bearings
0.6 cm heat-treated steel
Blade Tip Speed
Carrier Frame Construction
3" x 1.5" x 10 gauge
5 years/1400 hours limited warranty and 5 years/1400 hours spindle limited warranty
*See your certified Toro dealer for full details on warranties.
- Maximum Comfort
- MyRIDE® Suspension System features a fully suspended operator platform that allows for 3.6" of travel and reduces impacts, bumps and vibrations that reach the operator, resulting in a superior ride.
- Personalised Ride Settings
- The operator can easily and quickly adjust their ride settings to account for their personal ride preferences, without the use of tools!
- TURBO FORCE® Deck
- Rugged, 7-gauge high-strength steel deck constructed to handle extreme conditions, delivering the ultimate in cutting performance.
- Industry's Toughest Spindle Assemblies
- Toro's rugged spindle assemblies survive impacts that would destroy lesser spindles. A stout cast iron housing with a massive base and six mounting bolts absorbs impact loads and distributes them across a broader area of the deck shell. Plus, the solid, one-inch diameter shaft is alloy steel.
- High-Strength Blades
- High-lift, flex-resistant, 0.63 cm thick blades are made of heat-treated steel for maximum durability and an outstanding cut every time.
- Unitised Pump and Wheel Motor with Cooling Fans
- The new unitized pump and wheel motor use proven commercial hydraulic components while eliminating hoses and other potential leak points. You'll get a smoother, faster response while enjoying an even more reliable machine.
- Roll Over Protection System (ROPS)
- A Rollover Protection System (ROPS), complete with seat belt, comes standard for operator protection in the case of accidental rollovers and tipovers. In situations where sufficient vertical clearance is not available, such as loading on an enclosed trailer, the ROPS can be temporarily unlocked and folded down.
- Operator Information Center
- The instrument panel includes a digital hour meter, fuel gauge and voltage meter, as well as diagnostic indicators for the safety interlock system.
- Maximum Comfort